A subscriber to my private (as in, not publicly visible or searchable) Telegram channel - join up if you haven't already, all the cool kids are there, to include my friend and fellow shitlord, Last Redoubt - had a very interesting comment to offer in response to my daily voice message updates. These are updates that I give the readers and subscribers (almost) every day, unless I'm in a particularly tired, lazy, or grumpy mood. (The latter happens even more often than one might think, actually.) In them, I offer up some thoughts about the latest developments in geopolitics and news, though at the present time, most of what I have to say concerns the Banderastan War.
Yesterday's voice message update started out talking about May 9th, which for the Russians is basically a sacred day of reflection and celebration of their victory in the Great Patriotic War. Here is what subscriber R T had to say on the subject:
History has a sense of irony. As someone born in a former communist country I remember celebrations of May 9 where Americans could not be mentioned although everybody knew they liberated western part of the country up to Pilsen and perhaps could reach Prague but were not allowed by political decision. Today western leftists are busy to cancel the Russians.
It is not to say we had no love for our Russian liberators. I remember my grandfather telling a story about him walking with Soviet soldier looking for Germans that were hiding in apartments. Once my grandpa, a young boy back then, opened door of an apartment and was welcomed by a bullet. Fortunately, the German guy missed and the Russian shot him dead. Only after the Communists came to power we started to hate Russians.
Another historical irony is, although more hated, fascism is probably better than communism. Right wing governments tend to rule their countries better and our historical experience is there were less casualties during Nazi period than during Bolshevik rule.
Last but not least, I consider likely the Suvorov's theory that the German operation Barbarossa in fact saved Europe from communism as Stalin was prepared to flood Europe with his own troops and the Germans caught him by surprise with their Drang nach Osten. It's not to diminish heroism of Russian people during the war just to point out that history is a little bit more complicated and Russian understanding of it stinks of propaganda, partly at least.
This is a very important set of points, and I agree strongly with all of them. I expand upon them in the latest entry into the Domain Query series, as given here.
Don't forget to subscribe to the Didactic Mind Telegram channel! Members also get daily voice message updates from me, and can interact with me directly via the comments to various posts.
Protect Yourself From Big Tech
I make some pretty incendiary statements in this podcast, and in most of my podcasts. I can only do so because I take steps to protect myself from the Big Tech companies, and preserve my identity. You need to do the same – this is no longer optional, because if you don’t, the gatekeepers WILL come for your head.
If you don’t know where to start, then I’ve got you covered right here with this post. Here are the specific steps that you can take:
- Make sure that your web traffic is safe and protected from prying eyes using a VPN – click here to get a massive 80% OFF on a 24-month subscription with Surfshark;
- Other VPN options for you include Atlas VPN, brought to you by the same company that creates NordVPN, and Goose VPN, both of which offer excellent services for a very compelling price;
- The best SSD drive that you can get right now, with blazing fast speeds and near-native storage capabilities, is probably the SanDisk Extreme 1TB Portable SSD with NVMe technology – I bought this myself to keep a moving backup of all of my files, it’s the size of a credit card, and it’s absolutely superb;
Build Your Platform
- Get yourself a proper domain for your site or business with Namecheap;
- Put your site onto a shared hosting service using A2Hosting for the fastest, most secure, and stable hosting platform around – along with unlimited email accounts of unlimited size;
- Create beautiful websites with amazing, feature-rich content using Divi from Elegant Themes;
Stand for Western Civilisation
- Buy yourself a proper Bible;
- Get your Castalia Library books here;
- Buy yourself a proper knife for personal defence;
- Groom yourself properly with tips and advice from Superb Shaving;