The 100th episode of the podcast is finally here! I actually had the time to sit down and record this whole thing, and it is quite long, clocking in at close to 88 minutes. It took me a while to get around to making this episode, simply because I wanted to find an actual guest, but ended up being both too lazy AND too busy, with a variety of other things, to figure out whom I wanted to invite. I hope to be able to invite guests onto the podcast for later episodes, but we shall see how things go.
In the meantime, this very special 100th episode consists of looking back at how the Western powers managed to squander their opportunities so completely and thoroughly, how they managed to create such a colossal mess out of their economies, and where and how the Eurasian powers - Russia, China, and India - will be able to supplant them. I also examine the great weaknesses of these countries, which are real and substantial, and explore how they will prevent these great nations from reaching their full economic power and potential in the coming years.
Overall, I believe that we shall see a secular shift of power away from the over-indebted, over-extended, rapidly deteriorating Western economies, which have played out their usefulness and their power games, toward countries that produce real things using real inputs, not merely making money from money.
Be sure to bookmark and check out these excellent sites, channels, and blogs to get more commentary and different points of view on the topics that I have raised here:
- The Duran
- Alexander Mercouris
- Alex Christoforou
- Andrei Martyanov's blog and YouTube channel
- The Saker blog
- Redacted News
- Larry Johnson
- Moon of Alabama
- Jacob Dreizin's site and YouTube channel
Protect Yourself From Big Tech
I make some pretty incendiary statements in this podcast, and in most of my podcasts. I can only do so because I take steps to protect myself from the Big Tech companies, and preserve my identity. You need to do the same – this is no longer optional, because if you don’t, the gatekeepers WILL come for your head.
If you don’t know where to start, then I’ve got you covered right here with this post. Here are the specific steps that you can take:
- Make sure that your web traffic is safe and protected from prying eyes using a VPN – click here to get a massive 80% OFF on a 24-month subscription with Surfshark;
- Other VPN options for you include Atlas VPN, brought to you by the same company that creates NordVPN, and Goose VPN, both of which offer excellent services for a very compelling price;
- The best SSD drive that you can get right now, with blazing fast speeds and near-native storage capabilities, is probably the SanDisk Extreme 1TB Portable SSD with NVMe technology – I bought this myself to keep a moving backup of all of my files, it’s the size of a credit card, and it’s absolutely superb;
Build Your Platform
- Get yourself a proper domain for your site or business with Namecheap;
- Put your site onto a shared hosting service using A2Hosting for the fastest, most secure, and stable hosting platform around – along with unlimited email accounts of unlimited size;
- Create beautiful websites with amazing, feature-rich content using Divi from Elegant Themes;
Stand for Western Civilisation
- Buy yourself a proper Bible;
- Get your Castalia Library books here;
- Buy yourself a proper knife for personal defence;
- Groom yourself properly with tips and advice from Superb Shaving;